Sometime, the job market can overwhelm many people because it is very
competitive, but doing an internship in your field related program is a good way
to gain on-the-job-training. An internship could come in handy in the future if
I had to postulate for a job, this could make me stand out from the other
postulate. It helped learn the ropes the tasks and the job. Also, I can use
these internships as a test drive to make sure if I am make sure this job is
good for me. My sister used to be an intern as a dietitian, and she learned the
ropes of the job. She had test drove these internships to make sure with way she
wanted to go in her career. All of the knowledge she has gain comes in handy now
that she is working in her field. Is working as an intern can be stressful? When
you are an intern you can be overwhelmed by all the tasks that need to be done,
and the fact that you are in a new environment. However, there are some
benefits. You can meet new intern, create contacts that could become important
in the future. In conclusion, taking an internship put a foot in the door of all
the possibilities you can gain from this experience. Learning the ropes of your
job makes you a better candidate for future job opportunities.
Doing well at school, for me, is not by achieving straight A’s but about putting the effort into my studies and homework. I used not to be good at organizing my time, but time management helped me to stay consistent in my work by trying to structure the hours of work I want to put in for each class. Sometimes, it was hard for me to pull off good grades because I had to jungle with going to school and having a student job. It can be maddening at times because I must work thoroughly to hand in good work. Though, I still try to be thoughtful about my homework and projects, to be able to have the maximum points. Sometime procrastination come in the way of my achievement because I didn't have enough energy to do my work or I push it for later. I know that time managing your work is important because it helps me pulled off my work in my other session.

Commentaires
Publier un commentaire