Hi, my name is Justine Benoit. I have been studying Social Science for two and a half years at College Ahuntsic. I like studying psychology,I think you can learn a lot from a person and the way they act and react based on the knowledge you learn in this class. Something you should know about me is that I am a very creative person and love to create. I am passionate about interior design and I would love to go to University in an interior design program.
Doing well at school, for me, is not by achieving straight A’s but about putting the effort into my studies and homework. I used not to be good at organizing my time, but time management helped me to stay consistent in my work by trying to structure the hours of work I want to put in for each class. Sometimes, it was hard for me to pull off good grades because I had to jungle with going to school and having a student job. It can be maddening at times because I must work thoroughly to hand in good work. Though, I still try to be thoughtful about my homework and projects, to be able to have the maximum points. Sometime procrastination come in the way of my achievement because I didn't have enough energy to do my work or I push it for later. I know that time managing your work is important because it helps me pulled off my work in my other session.
Commentaires
Publier un commentaire